Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Unfocused Update

I have been trying to come up with some interesting tech kind of post, but it just hasn't happened yet. But it has also been awhile since I posted, so I wanted to prove I am not lazy. Oh, wait, I am lazy.

I have been thinking about getting a new mobile phone like Scoble's. I think my current contract is up because my provider just sent me some promo for a new phone and contract. My current provider, Cingular, doesn't seem to offer a single SmartPhone.

I have been trying to break my unconventional typing habits and become a true touch typist. Being patronized by Mavis Beacon when you are already frustrated and feeling inadequate is enough to make you want commit suicide by headbutting your monitor repeatedly until the sparks fly.

I have been getting more into the podcasting thing lately. Oh yeah, maybe that will get my blog more hits. Podcasting, podcasting, podcasting! I am kind of shocked about all the naysaying about this technology. Rory Blyth had an entertaining piece defending podcasting's worth. My favorite part is the utter disregard for tact.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rory's comments cracked me up. Thanks for the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home