Tuesday, October 12, 2004

An update not worthy of a title

So, I got back from B's wedding yesterday. His wedding was cool. Although I generally abhor ceremonies of any type (I didn't even go to my own college graduation), I actually enjoyed everything except the hideous process of getting to the Hilton in Santa Rosa, CA from the comfort of my ghettoed-out, pseudo-leather couch in Crackerville, I mean Mustang, OK. I got to see some good friends there, namely the brothers Thomas, aside from B. The drive back to the airport was an adventure. I had a crappy Cavalier that was the ever manly color I would call "late 70's sparkly motorcycle helmet blue". Punching the gas in that piece of crap was less impressive than rolling up the windows in my BMW. I also think I passed through a toll in one of those express lanes for people who have the special account. But I didn't get arrested or miss my flight, so it was a small victory.

Gus wrote and wished my a happy belated birthday. Much appreciated. He told me he started blogging, too, but didn't give me a link. Expect a link here soon. He's a good guy with interesting viewpoints on many things.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger gus away from the metroplaza said...

Oh yeah, a link would be helpful. my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home