Tuesday, October 19, 2004

So work is officially under way on Charlie's and my "Top Double-Secret Hopefully Makes Us an Ass Load of Money" software project after discussing it for the past few days. Not much done so far, just a list of use cases we'll need for the project. I doubt the list is exhaustive, but it is a start. And it is a little bit further than I have gotten than several other software project I have dreamt about over the past few years. I am not going to give much detail about it, but when I random blurted out the need for this type of software, a very smart guy commented, "That would be cool". The smart guy in question tends to think more things are lame than cool, as do I, so I thought his semi-endorsement would good enough for a go ahead. That and it is excuse for me to write some real C#, learn ASP.NET, and maybe learn some other things along the way that will make me revered by geeks everywhere.

My homie Gus posted a great bit on his blog, and I feel I have a mildly entertaining reply to. It sucks getting older. Gus needs to tell his helluva talented writer of a girlfriend to quit being a lazy blogger to write more because her old stuff is hella entertaining.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger gus away from the metroplaza said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my bit on the blog, I tend to want to write just random bullsh*t about my day, but always lose interest about halfway through. You totally must have pulled some Will Smith vibrator action on me, because I don't remember your top double-secret project. I'll see what I can do about getting Kat to start writing some more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home